Amerant Bank Arena Sunrise FL Policy
The arena has issued safety guidelines for the fans, including the no-bag policy, cashless arena, and contactless mobile tickets and ordering.
It has restricted items that might pose a danger to the public during the games along with video or audio recording devices to prevent piracy.
Following that, the arena encourages the guests to practice social distancing and hygiene prior to, during, and after visiting the empire. With that in mind, the management has taken the initiative to make the arena entirely cashless with a contactless digital ticketing facility.
FLA Live Arena bag policy states no purses, backpacks, drawstring bags, cinch bags, and sling bags larger than 4 x 6 inches into the facility. In addition, it also prohibits video or audio recording devices like laptops, selfie sticks, or GoPros into the precinct.
Along with the mentioned guidelines, the following items are prohibited under the 2023 Amerant Bank Arena policy:
- Balloons or wrapped gifts
- Signs with any sort of posts or/and larger than 2 x 2 ft.
- Stollers with exception to the guests with Corona Beach House, Suites, and Loung 954 tickets.
- All weapons like Tasers, Mace, Knives, etc.
- Spikes or chains.
- Laser pointers and fireworks.
- Vuvuzelas or airhornns.
- Any food except for religious or medical aims.
- Formerly procured souvenir cups.
- Non-prescribed drugs.
- Animals or pets with the exception of service animals.
- Other items that might pose a danger to the public.
The policy also permits the entry of one brand-new sealed water bottle per person, iPads, Umbrellas, and Cowbells (musical instruments).
Furthermore, the arena assumes the no re-entry policy in which each guest, after mandatory passing through a metal detector while entering the venue won't be entertained again in case he/she tries to re-enter after leaving the precinct.
The policy declares the removal of the guest and/or confiscation of the item without a refund in case he/she violates the terms in any matter.