Xcel Energy Center Bag Policy
Xcel Energy Center requests its guests to visit the arena without any kind of bags for safety and to shorten the entry time and process.
Clutches, wristlets, and wallets sized 4" x 6" x 1.5" or smaller are permitted in the venue and are subject to inspection.
The Center also allows medical and diaper bags. Please note that you can take those bags inside only after the x-ray screening. If you're visiting the Center with such bags, you must enter the arena at Gate 1.
Bag inspection may take some time. Please allow extra time for entry if you're visiting the venue with a bag.
Restricted Items at Xcel Energy Center
Certain items are prohibited at Xcel Energy concerning the safety of visitors as well as to create an enjoyable environment for everyone.
Restricted items include, but are not limited to weapons or anything else that may jeopardize the safety and entertainment ability of the guests. All the visitors are subject to be searched upon entering the venue.
Smoking is prohibited inside the arena. The guests are supposed to behave in a proper manner with other visitors, and may not interfere with events, officials, or athletes.
The Center has strictly prohibited the following items in the arena:
- Weapons of any kind such as guns, knives, chains, spikes, etc.
- Professional cameras
- Laptops, iPads, tablets, or other large electronic devices (iPads/tablets are permitted during Minnesota Wild games)
- Food or beverage
- Cans, glass bottles, coolers, or similar containers
- Air horns, noise makers, balloons, or inflatable items
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Pets (service animals are allowed)
- Hockey sticks or poles
- Video and audio recording devices
- Masks intended to disguise or hide the identity of the person
- Umbrellas larger than 18 inches when collapsed or with a sharp edge are restricted
- Wrapped gifts
- Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous can be restricted by arena personnel in their sole discretion.