Mechanics Bank Arena Rules To Follow
The arena has issued security guidelines, including a no-backpack policy, along with other prohibitions within the facility. Outside foods are also restricted.
The venue is the current home to the Los Angeles Kings High School Hockey League Junior Varsity Championship and the California Interscholastic Federation High School State Wrestling Championship Tournament each year in February and March, respectively.
It has prohibited items that may pose a danger to the public during the events, incorporating audio or video recording devices like Google Glass, GoPro, etc., to prevent piracy.
Furthermore, the multi-purpose arena restricts guests, along with law enforcement personnel on off-duty, from bringing weapons of any sort within the establishment. The venue won't check in the weapons at Guest Services and holds the right to remove or dispose of the item if found during the screening.
Moreover, the venue mandates you to walk through metal-detecting doors and have your belongings screened before entering. The arena provides an alternative measure for guests having a medical condition, are wheelchair-bound, or are expectant mothers.
Likewise, the arena welcomes service animals while prohibiting entry to all other animals. Also, the center restricts professional or video cameras and cameras with long telephoto lenses, while a simple Instamatic camera is permissible.
Smoking within the arena is strictly prohibited. The building features smoking zones outside the blue doors behind the 114 and 115 sections.
The venue restricts banners, signs, or flags attached to a stick/pole or exceeding 11 x 17 inches. Permissible signs should be relevant to the event and not display offensive or obscene pictures and language.
In addition to the mentioned rules, some of the restricted items in the arena are listed below.
- Monopods, Tripods, Selfie Sticks
- Outside beverage, food, or alcohol
- Flasks, bottles, coolers, plastic/glass/metal containers, or cans (including sealed or empty bottles)
- Two-way radios, personal computers, tablets, or laptops
- Oversized bags or backpacks
- Illegal substances or drugs
- Aerosol cans, permanent markers, or flammable liquids
- Fireworks, flares, laser pointers, or flashlights
- Vuvuzelas, air horns, or any other noise-making devices
- Projectiles like balls, balloons, etc.
- Bicycles, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters, segways, rollerblades, and helmets
- Pointed-tip umbrellas, ice chests, or folding chairs
- Studded bracelets/belts, masks, or chains
- Remote-controlled devices like drones, etc.
- Ads, flyers, handouts, or pamphlets without arena management's consent
The Mechanics Bank Arena Bakersfield reserves the right to expel any visitors or turn them over to proper commands if found violating the rules mentioned above in any manner.