Mariucci Arena Rules To Follow
Here are the important rules and policies you need to follow during the events at 3M Mariaucci Arena:
- All patrons and staff are subject to search upon entry. 3M Arena at Mariaucci follows a no-re-entry policy. Once you exit the venue during an event, you can't return again for the same.
- The University of Minnesota, including 3M Arena is a smoke-free zone. Outside drinks are restricted, but you can purchase beer, wine, and hard seltzer beverages throughout the arena at Mariucci.
- One must be 21 years old to buy alcoholic drinks and only a maximum of 2 drinks will be available per transaction.
- Children under 2 years of age don't need a ticket. Every student holding a student ticket must load their ticket through the Gophers Sports App.
- All tickets for the events at 3M are mobile and scanned electronically to verify authenticity. A replacement ticket can be received in case it is lost. A valid ID will be required to claim the replacement ticket.
Large purses are not allowed at 3M Arena. Likewise, umbrellas are also banned inside the property. You can't take professional cameras during the events at 3M.
With a focus on creating an enjoyable and safe environment, the arena management has restricted certain items in the arena.
The arena authority shall add any other items to the list of restricted items. The prohibited items may be changed for different events.
Currently, the following items are restricted inside 3M Arena at Mariaucci:
- Animals (service animals are allowed)
- Backpacks, luggage, computer bags, briefcases, fanny packs, cinch bags, and other bags that do not meet the bag policy
- Balls such as footballs, baseballs, etc.
- Banners or signs exceeding 24” x 36”
- Boxes and wrapped items
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans and glass or metal bottles
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft packs
- Illegal medications
- Laptops, tablets, iPads, video cameras, or any large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers and/or paints
- Noisemaking devices
- Offensive or profane signage
- Outside food and drinks
- Pepper spray or mace
- Smoking devices including vape pens, tank systems, e-cigars, etc.
- Sticks, selfie sticks, and flag poles
- Tobacco products
- Weapons of any kind
- Any other items deemed inappropriate at the discretion of stadium management