Cincinnati Cyclones Arena
Heritage Bank Center is the home arena of the ECHL team Cincinnati Cyclones. They are the minor league affiliate of the New York Rangers.
For most sporting events and family shows, the arena door will open 60 minutes prior to the event. This time is 90 minutes for the concerts.
Please note that the facility has a NO RE-ENTRY policy during events. You cannot re-enter the venue once you exit from an event.
Heritage Bank Center Rules
Security personnel conducts a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection for all the guests entering the Cyclones arena.
The inspection is purposed to detect prohibited items for the safety of their guests and staff. The bag policies of the venue are listed below:
- The guests are not allowed to enter the arena with baggage such as backpacks and luggage.
- Clear bags that don't exceed 12"x12"x6" in size are allowed.
- You can enter the arena with the clutches but the size shouldn't exceed 1"x6"x4".
- Diaper bags and medical bags are allowed, however, such bags are subject to inspection during the entrance.
Guests possessing prohibited items are restricted to enter the arena for safety reasons. If any prohibited item is detected with the guest inside the venue, the guest shall be ejected from the venue and the item will be confiscated.
The following list of items are prohibited inside the facility:
- Aerosol cans of any product
- Animals/pets (service animals are allowed)
- Audio/video recording equipment
- Balloons, beach balls, or similar inflatable items
- Cans, bottles, glasses, or other beverage containers
- Chains, studded bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or ice chests
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noisemaking devices (such as whistles and air horns)
- Outside food, beverage, bottled water, etc.
- Professional photography equipment, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks
- Poles or sticks to display flags, banners, etc. (except at Cyclones games)
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, fliers, handbills, etc.
- Any kind of weapons
- The management can add any other items to the list at its sole discretion that is deemed inappropriate or dangerous by the venue.